torstai 23. helmikuuta 2012

Onni vaihtuu suruksi
Joskus elämä luisuu raiteiltaan
Asiat järjestyvät uudelleen
Mikään ei pysy samanlaisena
Se ei vain koskaan lopu
ja taas mennään

You're the one I need,
The way back home is always long.
But if you're close to me,
I'm holding on.
You're the one I need,
My real life has just begun.
Cause there's nothing like,
Your smile made of sun,
In a world full of strangers.
You're the one I know.
Think you left me broken down
Think that i'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.


I can't win, I can't reign
I will never win this game
Without you, without you
I am lost, I am vain,
I will never be the same
Without you, without you

I won't run, I won't fly
I will never make it by
Without you, without you
I can't rest, I can't fight
All I need is you and I
Without you






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti